Customized Case Management
LegalServer is a configurable web-based platform that dynamically responds to the complex, rapidly changing challenges of providing quality, effective advocacy.
Whether it is collecting important case data, measuring goals, outcomes and financial benefits, or easily capturing emails, documents and case activities, LegalServer is a tool that helps advocates effectively manage their caseloads.
- View case summary and case update notes in a user friendly format
- Built-in reporting to graphically see any data entered in the system
- Measure case outcomes and financial benefits
- Automate workflow by utilizing activity presets to create events, tasks, deadlines and outcomes based on activity entry
- Track level of service to better manage attorney workloads
- Categorize cases by subject matter and easily assign cases
- Easily view case notes, assignments and status
- Easily store documents, video and audio files, e-transcipts, research and emails
- Email to or from a case with a unique email assigned to each case
- Access case information and documents regardless of location (in court, at home, in the office) and independent of device (phone, tablet, computer)
- Configure to the way you need to operate, improving process
Legalserver’s ease of use is impressive.
We’ve customized our Home Page for work groups to see specific information pertinent to their cases. Built-in reports are configured precisely to the data elements we need to provide funders, managers, and staff.